Updated significantly for Winter Quarter 2021 and subject to change at any time. Please review carefully.
The Bienen School recognizes the value for students to practice and make recordings in a performance venue. As such, students can reserve a limited amount of time each term in one of the smaller performance rooms: McClintock Choral and Recital Room (RCMA 1-190) and the Regenstein Master Class Room (REG MCR).
NOTE: All requests must be made at least 48 hours in advance, and weekend requests must be submitted before 9 a.m. on the Friday before to be approved. Requests cannot be made more than three (3) weeks in advance.
Use Northwestern's 25Live Room & Event System (RES) to place requests for reservations in McClintock and Regenstein MCR: http://res.northwestern.edu. Follow the detailed instructions below for using 25Live/RES to make your requests.
- Go to http://res.northwestern.edu and sign in to 25Live/RES using your NetID and password.
- At the 25Live Pro dashboard, use the Quick Search to search "BSM2" (no quotation marks) in the Search Locations box. This will bring up the performance rooms that have this tag.
- Select the Availability Weekly view, where you can see the open hours and existing reservations in each room. Toggle the calendar at the top to view future weeks.
- To make your reservation request, click on the pencil and paper icon that appears in an empty part of the calendar, which will take you to an Express Scheduling form.
- Complete the fields on the Express Scheduling form:
- Check that the correct date is selected and adjust the desired request time, which must be in 15-minute increments and no more than two consecutive hours.
- Check that the desired location is selected and enter the following as the event name (no quotation marks): "Student Reservation - LAST NAME"
- Click the Save button to submit your request.
- NOTE: During the COVID-19 pandemic, a period of 30 minutes may be added to the end of your reservation by staff members approving your request. This time for air circulation in the room does NOT count toward your total hours for the quarter.
- Your request will be reviewed by the Concert Management Office, and a confirmation notice will be sent via email when the request has been processed.